How to Import SCA file in NWDS, steps:
- In NWDS (7.31) opent Development Infraestructure prespective.
- In Component Browser tab, rigth click on left tree and select root node LocalDevelopment > context menu > Import SC.
- In the wizard window select your SCA file, and fill steps.
- At the end in the Infraestructure Tab you must see the import log.
- In Component Browser Tab open the tree and select your component (the imported).
- Open the tree nodes and select your child component, then rigth click >context menu > “Sync / Create Projetc” > Create Project.
- In the popup window select all components and click ok.
- Now in Project explorer prespective you must see the created project.